Thursday, March 09, 2006

People won't read this, and I have nothing of consequence to say, but here we go...
I have no idea how long ago I registered at this site, but I have never posted one single entry. I feel soooo productive and creative...
The first thing I would like to say is that I have a deep and abiding love of ellipses... Deal with it.
I also might sound like I have ADD, but really I just grew up during the advent of the MTV generation, and we just can't focus on one subject for more than a few seconds. Three minutes, tops.
This week I discovered
Vitamin Water. To risk being Seinfeldian: What is the deal with Vitamin Water?? It's flavored water with supplements thrown in for various "ailments" or whatever. It's basically fortified Kool-Aid, right? It doesn't taste that good, but it's not that bad. But why spend the money? Why is it so popular? And why can't I find Formula 50 anywhere?
There are some things you should know:

  • I am a chronically ill, chronically depressed yummy
    mummy who works part time at the local Humane Society.
  • I have a deep, abiding sense of right and wrong.
    Everything is black and white to me. There are no shades of
    grey in my world.
  • I am a moderate liberal or a progressive with
    Libertarian tendencies on some issues. Simply put, I am a Green Party member who
    actually believes in all of the
    Ten Key
    Values
    .
  • I used to be somebody in the Green Party--or, to be more
    specific, several somebodies--until the white guilt and emotional violence
    became too much for one person to bear.

That's it for now. I'm tired and have miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails