Monday, June 11, 2012

Chainchainchaaaaain

Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tags back.
6. You legitimately have to tag.



1.) What content makes up most of your blog?
I almost exclusively blog about my life unless it is election season, then there are very opinionated and--shall we say--left-leaning posts.

2.) Why did you start blogging?
I just like to write and journaling is a pain because I sometimes don't have my journal on me and I end up forgetting what I want to say. I don't have anything to hide, really, and sometimes it might help others if they stumble across my posts. My highest viewed pages are about my physical and mental health issues, so it makes me feel good if even one of those hundreds of readers get something out of what I have to say.

3.) Where's the most comfortable place to think of blog posts?
I dunno. Stuff just comes to me randomly. I'll either note it on my phone or in a little Moleskine notebook if I don't have my laptop with me.

4.) When do you most often blog? Why?
I post a lot when I'm very relaxed and enjoying life or when my health problems are being, um, problems, lol.

5.) What word do you use the most?
While blogging? Probably "really." In real life? "What?" (Bad hearing and general lack of comprehension.)

6.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Working on Doctoral thesis. Probably in Women's Studies, American Studies, or Folklore.

7.) Favorite midnight snack?
A warm cup of cocoa made by my hubby before he goes to bed. With real milk. And real cocoa.

8.) What is one physical object you couldn't live without?
My iPhone. Or a hair tie/barrette/whatever to hold my hair back.

9.) Where is your favorite place to visit?
Definitely Paris. Three times and counting!!

10.) How many people truly know everything about you?
One person, other than me, knows everything about me that *I* know about me. And probably a bit more because of their own observations.

11.) What's one thing you would do if there were no such thing as consequences?
Somehow obtain enough money to give everyone I know what they need to be able to concentrate on the important parts of life. (Rob a bank? Embezzle? Blackmail? something along those lines...)

Hmmmm.... Eleven questions for those I tag, huh?
  1. If you could take over--as editor or main author--any blog, which would it be?
  2. Do you find yourself trying to portray yourself in a too-positive way on your own blog?
  3. If you use tags, which has the most posts on your blog? If you don't: what do you think your most mentioned subject is?
  4. If you could get any celebrity to promote your blog because they really love reading it, who would it be?
  5. If you could only eat variations of only one recipe for the rest of your life--with no physical consequences--what would it be?
  6. Do you consider yourself a good writer, a good storyteller, both or neither?
  7. What would you name your band and what genre would it play?
  8. With which living celebrity do you think you could be besties?
  9. What is the VERY first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
  10. What household chore/nuisance/pest/etc is your least favorite thing of not being a child whose every need is taken care of anymore?
  11. What is the title of the book closest to you? No cheating!
I don't know 11 people to tag, do I?
  1. Vicki
  2. Ethan
  3. Dina S.
  4. Soupie
  5. Abi
  6. Angella
  7. Brianna

No comments:

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails