Saturday, August 30, 2008

Funnniest movie in a loooong time:

OH MY GOSH!!!
You HAVE to see Hamlet 2. Nate and I cackled through the whole movie. My cheeks actually hurt when we left. Make sure to stay through the credits for the awesome closing credits song, too.
We were the only ones in the theater, which was a shame, because this movie is wonderful.
I predict it will be another Office Space type sleeper hit once it comes out on DVD. I hope they have the whole musical on the DVD extras. That would R-O-C-K!! (Literally, lol!)
For those who see it: I believe the narrator is Peter O'Toole, rounding out a surprisingly stellar cast for such a small film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Of course I'll most likely have to wait until it is releases on DVD...we go to the theatre about once a year. I miss it...but we don't have a theatre up here!
Love,
Mom

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails