Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday already??

How I am feeling today:

Black Eyed Dog by Nick Drake
A black eyed dog he called at my door
The black eyed dog he called for more
A black eyed dog he knew my name
A black eyed dog he knew my name
A black eyed dog
A black eyed dog.
I'm growing old and I wanna go home
I'm growiing old and I don't wanna know
I'm growing old and I wanna go home.
A black eyed dog he called at my door
A black eyed dog he called for more.


Still no word from PNTs office. He had said we could start as early as this week, but that is obviously out of the question. Next week would be great, but considering it is Thursday, it looks unlikely to be the beginning of the week, if at all. The whole thing of having to pass it through my insurance and taking me off of my mood stabilizer--Lamictal, which is also an anti-convulsant--seems like it would probably take a week by itself. I'll also have to change my Klonopin for a shorter acting antianxiolytic for some reason. I hope I can go back on both and not some new meds after the treatments, because these two are definitely working well for my mixed states and anxiety. Just need an antidepressant that works after the treatments... Hope we figure it out someday.

The boys are spending the night at a friend's house tomorrow night and Nate wanted to know if I wanted to go out, but honestly, I don't know if I can drag myself to take a shower and wash my hair and then go do something after that. It tires me to do it and it even tires me to think of it.

I ordered these from Amazon last night:

And I'm reading this popular fiction work now:

So far it's all right for popular fiction. A little light reading after all of the ECT reading and true crime sadness.

1 comment:

Courtney A. Walsh said...

Hello fellow Loony friend...

You are getting the help you need---good for you! I will try and envision that my book is the hand that reaches across the page and manages to convey the hope I was so desperately looking for when I was in your slippers.

Keep on rocking into the big question marks and STAY. The world needs your voice and your story ain't over yet Missy.

~CAW Author of Lipstick and Thongs in the Loony BIn (Google helped me find you---gotta love the Google)...

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails