Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Aaaaand the oldest, too.

I guess they both got the sickness from me:
10:02pmMe
I sent you a request to confirm me as myself for my blog, if
you didn't yet, can you confirm it for me?


10:05pmHolden
Confirm
what now?

10:07pmMe
check your requests for a networked blogs
request which is just asking if i am me and the author of my blog


10:10pmHolden
are you the author of your blog?

10:17pmMe
srsly? what is UP with you and your brother?!?

10:22pmHolden
I dont know, likee you didnt just copy and paste it right?

[UPDATED]
10:23pmMe
!!!!\

10:24pmMe
i'm copying and pasting your annoying ass ?s


10:25pmHolden
so your not really the author of that content?

10:25pmMe
come here, please. i need to slap you.

10:27pmHolden
hey, plagarism is serious business, my english teacher says they can kick you out of college for that'

No comments:

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails