Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Sometimes I realize they are too much like me.

So, the old way that Blogger used to post to Facebook doesn't seem to work anymore, so I signed up for NetworkedBlogs to do it for me. One of the steps was to ask friends to verify that I am, indeed, the owner of my blog. I asked both of my sons, among others. My youngest and I just had the following chat via Facebook:
9:58pmMe
I sent you a request to confirm me as myself for my blog, if you didn't yet, can you confirm it for me?

9:59pmEthan
can i not?

im to lazy to click

nd the mouse is so far away

9:59pmMe
yeah, but then fb wont let me publish m y blog...why would you not?


10:01pmEthan
idk tho

how can i be sure ur the authore of blahgblahgblahg

author*

they taught us about plagerism in skool


10:01pmMe
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

:-)

10:02pmEthan

brb i hav to google some sample phrases to make sure u didnt steal this from someone elses blog
Why did I teach them how to be smart asses so well? It makes me laugh my mom ass off, but it's still frustrating.

No comments:

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails