Monday, June 02, 2008

The ABCs and XYZs of me...stolen from a thief ;-)

The ABCs and XYZs of me:

Accent: none, or Central PA--depending on where YOU live
Bra size: 38D--uh huh!
Chore I hate: cleaning the bathroom (yeah, me, too, Amy!)
Dad’s name: Richard, who goes by Rick, but I call him Dick, lol
Essential make-up: LIPSTICK!!!! It's all I need!
Favorite perfume: Right now: Casual: Cannabis Santal by Fresh; Dressy/Sexy: Tom Ford's Black Orchid
Gold or Silver: Yes, lol.
Hometown: Harrisburg, PA; more specifically: Penbrook, PA
Interesting fact: uh...I can touch my tongue to my nose??
Job title: Field Researcher as of two weeks from now, but really that's been my unofficial title since I had kids!
Kids: 2 sons; 14 and 11 years old
Living arrangements: a lovely house in Penbrook (built by my great-grandparents as a wedding gift for each other) with my husband, 2 sons, 2 cats, 1 wonderful, old "puppy" and too many dust bunnies
Mom’s Birthplace: Harrisburg, PA
Number of apples eaten in last week: 0
Overnight hospital stays: pneumonia as a baby, appendicitis as a kid, two for having kids, sleeping by the bedside of one of my sons for a few nights when he was a toddler, a couple stints in the loony bin
Phobia: not really any, anymore...maybe "falling"
Question you ask yourself a lot: Why are people so ignorant??
Religious affiliation: uh...none
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Time I wake up: When do you eat lunch?
Unnatural hair color: well, yes, I've had it colored for longer than I can remember (for fun, no gray yet), but right now it is CLOSE to my natural color: dark blonde with various other shades of blonde blended in
Vegetable I refuse to eat: lima beans, that's it
Worst habit: staying up late/sleeping late
X-rays: various and sundry...
Yummy food I make: spaghetti sauce; muffins/quick breads; braciole with gnocchi
Zodiac sign: Capricorn

1 comment:

Historical Wit said...

I too can touch my nose with my tongue.

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails