Friday, March 07, 2008

Perfumed & Random

This morning when I got ready to take Holden to the orthodontist I spritzed myself with Tom Ford's Black Orchid. Then a few minutes ago I thought, "What the heck?" And spritzed myself again, but this time with Fresh Cannabis Santal. The combination is kind of intoxicating and sexy.
I submitted a resume to the local public radio station for a receptionist position they have open. Wish me luck.
I always say how much I don't like Radiohead, which is sacrilege for someone my age, but the truth is there are many Radiohead songs I enjoy quite a lot. My theme song all day today has been "Everything In Its Right Place." I can't stop singing it.
I added a few elements to the sidebar. Check it out----------->

No comments:

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails