Thursday, October 23, 2008

More racism. Again. Still. Whatever.




John McCain’s Racism and Why It Matters









Despite the right weirdos saying there is no proof this happened, I have listened to this video several times and hear the same thing I heard when I listened to it live:



  • McCain: In short, who is the real Barack Obama?

  • [Simultaneously]Man 1: Terrorist! Man 2: Kill him!

  • [assorted crowd noise]

  • Man 3: We are killin' him! [Presumably this man means "in the polls." Does the first??]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kinda stuff scares me! And my cousin keeps getting emails from her brother (ok, guess he's my cousin too) with links to articles about Obama being the Anti-Christ! There is a scary and dangerous level of hatred in this country right now.
Love,
Mom

You might also like these:

Related Posts with Thumbnails